Saturday, July 19, 2008

DEKUM MANOR & the TAIL OF THE WEEK!

I went to this totally sweet show tonight at Dekum Manor. New Bloods, Explode Into Colors, and Yellow Fever. SO RAD! It was the best line-up I've seen in forever. FOREVER. Explode Into Colors totally blows my mind.



Also I finally got a new camera, and so I can finally start to photo-document the beauty locks in this babe-town.


Here is Kyle's phatty beaver tail. It used to be a full-blowner of a mullet, but appears to be making a tail transformation.




Here's some random with a cutie-curl.




This girl didn't have a rat-tail persay, but rather an amazing side-pony!



Jon Reddick wins TAIL OF THE WEEK. The feather is so classy, and the curls are so totally primo!



Also, I ate some fudge frosting//ghram cracker sandwiches! Totally vegan! So good! Ethan had some too. He cut his rat tail off a week or so ago and really hasn't been as cool of a human being since.

No comments: